In this tutorial, we’ll guide you through the process of creating a fun and unique Woody (from Toy Story) shaped invitation for your special event. With just a few materials and some creativity, you’ll have a fantastic invitation that will impress your guests. Let’s get started!
Materials you’ll need:
- Invitation template (downloaded from the link provided in your email) – subscribe if you still haven’t, you can find the form below.
- Yellow cardboard paper
- Blue and brown cardboard paper or self-adhesive
- Black permanent marker
- Self-adhesive foam stars
Step 1: Printing and Preparing the Templates
- Begin by printing out the invitation template on yellow cardboard paper. Ensure the template is the right size for your invitations.
- Print out the party details sticker on self-adhesive white paper.
- Carefully cut out both the Woody-shaped invitation and the party details sticker.
Step 2: Adding Woody’s Jeans and Belt
- Now, it’s time to give Woody his signature look. Cut out jeans and a belt from the blue and brown cardboard paper or self-adhesive.
- Glue the jeans and belt onto the Woody-shaped invitation. Be precise in positioning them to recreate Woody’s iconic outfit.
Step 3: Creating Woody’s Vest
- Woody’s vest is known for its cow print. Use the black permanent marker and your artistic skills to draw a cow print pattern on the front of the invitation. This step will give your Woody invitation its characteristic look.
Step 4: Adding the Finishing Touch
- To complete your Woody-shaped invitation, use the self-adhesive foam stars. These stars can be placed on the sides of Woody’s vest to give it that extra pop and authenticity.
And there you have it: your very own Sheriff Woody! You’ve successfully created a Woody (Toy Story) shaped invitation that will surely stand out and delight your invitees. Your attention to detail and creativity will make your event even more special.
Enjoy your party, and have a rootin’-tootin’ good time!